Re: [S-R] Re: ORLOV Relatives

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Thanks, Frank!

      I am not confused -- I have been to "my" Andriivka. I was just trying to clarify which one Paul was talking about.

      And, yes, the language is Ukrainian and is written in Cyrillic -- however, strangely enough, when letters are mailed to me from the village, the postmark from the P.O. is written with the Latin alphabet! Go figure!

      Now, I am on the email adventure!