Jaklovce village - Anyone know the Jurtinus family

  • elmerville2
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2002
      I understand there are Jurtinus family members living in the village.
      My family roots go back to this town, so if anyone has heard of this
      family, please let me know via this forum.

      Thanks.
    • John M,
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2002
        At 01:33 AM 10/19/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >I understand there are Jurtinus family members living in the village.
        >My family roots go back to this town, so if anyone has heard of this
        >family, please let me know via this forum.
        >
        >Thanks.

        There are five listings for Jurtinus in the online SK phone directory.

        Alžbeta Jurtinusová Nábrežná , Jaklovce
        Ján Jurtinus Jaklovce
        Jozef Jurtinus Nábrežná , Jaklovce
        Mária Jurtinusová Jaklovce
        Matej Jurtinus Stará , Jaklovce

        http://www.zoznamst.sk/eng/index.html

        John
      • John M,
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2002
          At 01:33 AM 10/19/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >I understand there are Jurtinus family members living in the village.
          >My family roots go back to this town, so if anyone has heard of this
          >family, please let me know via this forum.
          >
          >Thanks.

          The LDS microfilm numbers for the Roman Catholic registers for Jaklovce
          (1716-1934) are at:

          http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C180%2C0&titleno=602966&disp=Cirkevn%E1_matrika

          John
        • Frank
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2002
            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "elmerville2" <elmerville2@y...> wrote:
            > I understand there are Jurtinus family members living in the
            village.
            > My family roots go back to this town, so if anyone has heard of this
            > family, please let me know via this forum.
            >
            > Thanks.

            John gave you that R.C. parish church film numbers.

            The LDS-Mormons also filmed the G.C. parish records (1727-1896) for
            Kojs^ov,Slovensko; formerly known as Kojsó, Szepes megye, Hungary.
            Text in Latin and Hungarian.
            Also includes affiliates Jaklovce (Sk) Jekelfalva (H)

            film #
            1739455
          • Ed Maul
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2002