Pedjac/Miklovic/Duchonova/Baca

  • nettiebug1059@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      I am looking for info on the families of Janos "John" PEDJAC b. 9-16-1894
      Sec, Slovakia and Katalin "Katherine" MIKLOVICOVA b. 5-6-1892 Bucany,
      Slovakia. Janos' parents were: Frank PEDJAC d. abt. 1898 Trencin area,
      Slovakia
      and Mary BACA. Janos had either 3 or 6 sisters and no brothers and was the
      youngest of the family. He came to the U.S. in 1912 to St. Louis, Missouri I
      believe to stay with a brother in law named Foson KRAJCI...Katalins' parents
      were: Martin MIKLOVIC b. 5-5-1866 d. 8-20-1935 Bucany, Slovakia and Mary
      DUCHONOVA b. 6-3-1866 d. 2-24-1938 Bucany, Slovakia. Katalin came to the U.S.
      in 1912 to St. Louis, Missouri as part of a group, to be domestic help. While
      in St. Louis, Missouri, she met and married Janos PEDJAC They had 4 children;
      Hedwicka, Mary, Josef and Kate. Katalin had 2 brothers: Stefan MIKLOVICb.
      6-9-1901 d. 10-22-1977 Bucany, Slovakia. Stefan married Marie "Mary" NOVOTNA
      b. 11-19-1900 Trakovice, Slovakia d. 6-6-1976 Bucany, Slovakia. Stefan and
      Marie had 4 children; Josef, Emil, Viktor and Vera, believe Viktor and Vera
      are still living. John MIKLOVIC had at least 3 daughters that I know of for
      sure, Ilko and Maria were two of his daughters names. That is all the info I
      have on John MIKLOVIC. If anyone can help with info on any of these people I
      would sure appreciate it. Please feel free to email me at <A HREF="mailto:nettiebug1059@...">
      nettiebug1059@...</A> Thanks in advance for any help which may be
      forthcoming...Lynette