info on Muth & Dobrovolny

  • audrey vanhauen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      Hi, my name is audrey and I am looking for info on my gggrandparents, Frank Muth b. 1862 Austria, Hungary,d. 1924 Bryan, Tx, Amelia Dobrovolny-Muth b. 1867, Austria, Hungary d. 1956 Bryan, TX. I have their names and dates from their headstones and my ggrandmothers birth certificate, but thats all the information I have on them, any info would be greatly appreciated. I am very interested in learning anything I can about the country and my gggrandparents.

      thanks, audrey

      audreyvanhauen@...