Re: [S-R] Kolina, Boldizar, John Bolga and Julia Gala

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2002
      Dear June,
      I have a Bolga surname in my data base.Please, write me directly to konekta@...,sk
      Vladimir
      www.konekta.sk

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: McKee June
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 4:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Kolina, Boldizar, John Bolga and Julia Gala

      I find them in the united states but when I look at
      the list of hungarian surnames kolina never comes up.
      I was wondering if anyone knew if it is common in
      europe or if it has been changed what it would have
      been. I was also always told that my grandmothers
      maiden name was boldizar but on her death certificate
      her fathers name is bolga. why would that be?

      I have just really started to get into my search and
      havent got very far.

      thanks
      june

      I also havent found anything in ellis island so am
      trying to obtain records at this point from the INS.

      http://faith.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor