Re: [S-R] Fw: [Galicia]... VIRUS ALERT!!!!!

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2002
      This was just written up in our Sunday paper as a hoax. It is a rather
      harmless hoax, as the teddy bear is used for people who program in computer
      language (java perhaps?) but it is not necessary for operating your computer
      properly.

      If you are unsure, do a web search on computer hoaxes and you should find a
      thorough story...