Slovaks on the Hudson

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2002
      Dear List,
      A friend gave me an article in the local newspaper The Journal News of
      Westchester-Putnam regarding the Slovak Church of Most Holy Trinity in
      Yonkers. The article is well written by Ernie Garcia and gives a short
      history of the church and its pastor, the author of a new book.. The title
      of the book is :
      SLOVAKS ON THE HUDSON, MOST HOLY TRINITY CHURCH, YONKERS, AND THE SLOVAK
      CATHOLICS OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW YORK 1894-2002 written by Father
      Thomas J. Shelley
      It can be ordered through amazon or barnes and nobles. I ordered a copy and
      was advised it will take about two weeks to come in. Cost is about $35.00
      hardcover
      Barnes and Nobles said that it can be ordered online if one chooses
      the ISBN number is 0-8132-1099-2

      Noreen