Re: [S-R] marriage license

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2002
      Dear Michele,
      This is Dutch language;
      Status
      South Province Holland
      District Doordrecht
      Vladimir
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Michele and Bryan
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 12:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] marriage license

      I'm new to this list so pardon me if I ask something that has already been
      asked..

      I have a marriage license here that I would like translated. The top reads
      Burgerlijke Stand,
      Provincie Zuid - Holland
      Arrondissement Dordrecht

      Where do I start looking for translation of this??? Do I look under
      translation for Holland to english?

      Thanks for your input.

      Michele J.
      Researching the following:
      HELD, HESS, DEGROOT,PRISTAS, HELUSI(HECULE),DUHEN,BUDZAK

      and a host of others! (too many too list here) :)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor