LDS Manifest Records

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hi,

      Can anyone tell me how far back the ship manifest records go back at the
      Mormon's Family History Center. Perhaps mistakenly, I have the feeling that
      they do not start until 1910, and I need records from 1898. Can anyone
      advise me?

      Thank you.

      Marge Bonifield

    • Kayne Jason
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
        Don't know how far back they go but I have been told I need Family History for 1890.
        Mebjwb@... wrote:Hi,

        Can anyone tell me how far back the ship manifest records go back at the
        Mormon's Family History Center. Perhaps mistakenly, I have the feeling that
        they do not start until 1910, and I need records from 1898. Can anyone
        advise me?

        Thank you.

        Marge Bonifield

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • mpetzolt
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
          For details on what is available for all US ports for all years
          available, see http://community.webtv.net/mpetzolt2/helpfulhints

          Most US manifests start in 1820, records before that were/are h eld in
          private hands. All US arrivals and border crossings are available via
          your local FHC.

          Maura