Alien Registration Form AR-2

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002

      bill@... in reply to RE: Need HELP Please-Slovak ancestor. I cannot
      locate this person's original request, but you gave some very good
      instructions about locating naturalization and Alien information. This
      E-mail reply from you was dated 9-10-2002.

      You discuss the importance of locating an AR-2 form for the year 1940. I
      have not been able to locate naturalization papers for my grandparents, and I
      was hoping to locate an AR-2 form for 1940. I tried the Url you gave:
      http:www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/aboutins/history/lmmRecs/AREG.htm. The
      response I received said I could not access this site at this location. I
      have tried twice, thinking it was my error.

      Can you suggest another way to locate an AR-2 Form for my grandparents? Do
      you by any chance have an address that I can write to?

      Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Marge Bonifield