Re: [S-R] marriage license

  • Michele and Bryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      I'm new to this list so pardon me if I ask something that has already been
      asked..

      I have a marriage license here that I would like translated. The top reads
      Burgerlijke Stand,
      Provincie Zuid - Holland
      Arrondissement Dordrecht

      Where do I start looking for translation of this??? Do I look under
      translation for Holland to english?

      Thanks for your input.

      Michele J.
      Researching the following:
      HELD, HESS, DEGROOT,PRISTAS, HELUSI(HECULE),DUHEN,BUDZAK

      and a host of others! (too many too list here) :)

    • Konekta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2002
        Dear Michele,
        This is Dutch language;
        Status
        South Province Holland
        District Doordrecht
        Vladimir
        I'm new to this list so pardon me if I ask something that has already been
        asked..

        I have a marriage license here that I would like translated. The top reads
        Burgerlijke Stand,
        Provincie Zuid - Holland
        Arrondissement Dordrecht

        Where do I start looking for translation of this??? Do I look under
        translation for Holland to english?

        Thanks for your input.

        Michele J.
        Researching the following:
        HELD, HESS, DEGROOT,PRISTAS, HELUSI(HECULE),DUHEN,BUDZAK

        and a host of others! (too many too list here) :)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor