Slovak Roots list

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      This list is -not- moderated (tho in the past unfortunately I"ve had to
      do that, where every message comes to me first).... however, joining the
      list now requires my approval first. This is because of the recent
      problems with spammers joining the list and sending spam, and this way I
      can catch them (and I do, at least once a day).

      Just wanted to clarify that.

      If you're not getting messages it's because no one is sending them.
      There's no need to send a message about not getting messages. All you
      have to do is go to the groups page at yahoogroups and see if messages
      have been posted. If it's on the site, it's gone out to everyone on the
      list.

      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage