Banka and Rockovice

  • Nicholas Trahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hello List!

      Does anyone know how I can locate information about these two villages?

      I am looking for Zilka's and Neumann's

      Thanks

      Nicholas Trahan
    • Konekta
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
        Dear Mr.Trahan,
        I can offer you assistance in this area, which is very close to my office.
        Please, contact me directly.
        Thanks,
        Vladimir Bohinc
        www.konekta.sk

        Does anyone know how I can locate information about these two villages?

        I am looking for Zilka's and Neumann's

        Thanks

        Nicholas Trahan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • John M,
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2002
          At 02:30 PM 9/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
          >Hello List!
          >
          >Does anyone know how I can locate information about these two villages?
          >
          >I am looking for Zilka's and Neumann's
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Nicholas Trahan

          I found one listing for Neuman in Banka ( Zuzana Neumanová ) and one
          listing for a Zilak (not Zilka) in Banka. There is a listing for a Zilka
          and a Neuman in Piestany which is a bout a mile west of Banka. I could
          find no town named Rockovice. There is a town called Rakovice, which is
          located about 4 miles southeast of Piestany. No listings for either name
          in Rakovice.

          John