Form 639

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Hi,

      Thank all of you again for posting such valuable, helpful information!

      I have a slight problem I am hoping you can advise me about. I have sent a
      form #639 to the nearest local INS office, which happens to be Westminster,
      CA. I sent the form once in 2000, and again a year later in 2001. I have
      never received an answer from anyone. Obviously I am doing something wrong.
      I assumed the local Ins office would forward it to the proper location
      (probably nearer Pittsburgh, PA, place of settlement), but apparently that
      did not happen. I tried twice, hoping for a different clerk opening the mail.

      I would like to try again, but it seems an effort in futility. Any
      suggestions?

      Thanks.

      Marge Bonifield