Re: "Nazy Obci...1773-1997"

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., ppbjno1@a... wrote:
      > I am looking for the name Triebl or Trieblik from Bakonyszentlaslo,
      Vesprem,
      > Hungary in the late 1800's period and the name Koleszar from
      Bodvaszilas,
      > County Abauj-Torna, district Torna in the 1800s also. Does the
      subject
      > reference have any entries for these places and perhaps names?
      >
      > Many thanks,
      >
      > Jim

      Bódvaszilas, was formerly (1882) located in Abauj-Torna megye
      (county), Hungary.
      Now in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén megye, Hungary.
      After WW I, Hungary lost two-thirds of its former territory and some
      divided counties had to be consolidated into a single county.

      http://www.olh.hu/BORSOD/telepules/bodvaszilas/

      Bakonyszentlászlo was (1882) and still is located in Veszprém
      megye.
      Saint Ladislas (E) Szent László (H)