hungarian consulate

  • McKee June
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      well I really didnt realize that it was spelled wrong,
      I just didnt know what it meant, but thanks to a reply
      with the embacy I now know that, that is what it is. I
      wouldnt never thought of the embacy or however you
      spell it.
      june

      I believe the person wanted the Hungarian Consulate -
      I pointed
      her to
      Google to search for that and she thanked me. So many
      people
      kept telling
      her how to search for her ancestors and yet it seemed
      no one
      would just
      answer that simple question, so I finally wrote to
      her. I
      hadn't realized
      that her spelling of consulate might not have been
      understood by
      the people
      on the list! Hmmm- don't know what that says about

      Regina Haring
      Nanuet, NY

      Yahoo! - We Remember
      http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute