Re: [S-R] just getting started

  • McKee June
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
      hi Jack,
      we don't have any papers at all. there was a trunk at
      one time but somehow got misplaced somewhere in my
      fathers family. Is there any other way of trying to
      track down naturalization papers? I wonder if I
      contacted the cemetaries if I would be able to find
      out anything that way. I havent had any luck in any of
      the sites. I am gonna make a trip to the lds on
      wednesday and maybe I can find out something.

      thanks
      june

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
        how do I get into the sk directory? Also is there a
        site for the ukrainian or Rusyn mailing list?
        I have been noticing alot of mentioning of rusyn, I am
        not familiar with who they are?

        thanks
        june

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002

          http://www.zoznamst.sk/eng/index.html

          >Also is there a site for the ukrainian or Rusyn mailing list?

          >I have been noticing alot of mentioning of rusyn, I am
          >not familiar with who they are?

          Try http://carpatho-rusyn.org/

          John