Re: [S-R] Digest Number 960

  • pmuhich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hi,
      I'm new to this group. I'm looking for others that are researching the name
      Muhic/Muhich
      This is my husband's family. I believe that they came to America in the late 1880s.In the early 1900s they were in Montana and Colorado. There seems to be others with this name that were in Illinois and Ohio. I believe that they are all connected but have not found the common ancestor as yet.
      Peri Muhich pmuhich@...

      Peri(Lane)Muhich
      425-260-3795
      http://www.mercergirls.com

      History, although sometimes made up of the few acts of the great, is more often shaped by the many acts of the small.