(no subject)

  • qt41059@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 6:15 PM
      Can someone help me to unsubscribe?

    • John M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 7:38 PM
        At 09:15 PM 8/7/02 -0400, you wrote:
        >Can someone help me to unsubscribe?

        From: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-32.html

        "To unsubscribe on the Web:
        Sign in to Yahoo! Groups and go to the My Groups page.
        Click on the Edit My Groups link at the top of the page.
        Look for the group you wish to unsubscribe from, and check the
        corresponding box on the right side of the page.
        Click Save Changes at the bottom or top of the page.
        The group will no longer be listed on the My Groups page, and you will no
        longer receive messages.
        To unsubscribe via email:

        From your email program, send a blank message (no subject and no body) to:

        Make sure to replace "groupname" with the actual name of the group (e.g.,
        slovak-roots-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com).

        Alternatively, you may wish to remain a member but reduce or eliminate
        group email by changing your subscription option to No Mail/Web only, Daily
        Digest, or Special Announcement. "