SR page update - please read!

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      I've now finished putting up all the location and surname interest
      listings that you sent in to be put on the page off
      http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index

      I'm still working on the first page and some other pages, but those 2
      are done as far as what has been sent in.

      1. If you sent in a listing for either locations or
      surnames, you got a reply from me when it was put up. Please go to the
      page and check it, while I "cut and paste" what you sent me, I could
      have made some mistakes alphabetically, or you could have made a
      mistake. If I need to correct anything -please- write to that email
      address and tell me -exactly- what is wrong, the name and what I need to
      change.

      2. I sent back quite a few listings that were incorrect, asking people
      to resubmit them in correct format. A few did, but the majority did
      not. I certainly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings... but this is a
      big job, and I cannot take the time to edit literally hundreds of
      submissions. Please resubmit them in the correct format. Listing them
      will only help you make possible connections.

      If you're new to the list, or didn't do it before, see those pages for
      how to submit. PLEASE follow the directions.

      And again, any suggestions of links etc for the page, or if you have a
      site (or homepage) please write to me at the email listed on that site.

      Thanks,
      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage