re:Kanyuch and Plavec records

  • lacer55
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Thanks to everyone who sent on the reasons for the "alias" or second
      surname. I did see 2 Joanes Kanyuch's listed so maybe one took on a
      second surname to diferenciate between them. There were also other
      Kanyuch's with the second surname so this could have been to
      indicate on branch of the family from the other.Thanks again.
      Joeanna