calling Cheryl Kokoruda

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
      Cheryl Korkoruda,

      While putting up surnames on the interest page, I accidently deleted your email address from one of your listings (don't know if you had more than one) L( Sorry -- please check the board via http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index and write to me at that email to tell me what to add.....

      Sorry ...

      Maura
    • Kayne Jason
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
        You listed it. Thank you very much.I'd like to make a correction, I misspelled my own last name! It is "KOKORUDA". Do I feel stupid!!! Thanks, Cheryl
        mpetzolt wrote:Cheryl Korkoruda,

        While putting up surnames on the interest page, I accidently deleted your email address from one of your listings (don't know if you had more than one) L( Sorry -- please check the board via http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index and write to me at that email to tell me what to add.....

        Sorry ...

        Maura

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT