calling Cheryl Kokoruda

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
      Cheryl Korkoruda,

      While putting up surnames on the interest page, I accidently deleted your email address from one of your listings (don't know if you had more than one) L( Sorry -- please check the board via http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index and write to me at that email to tell me what to add.....

      Sorry ...

      Maura
    • mpetzolt

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
          You listed it. Thank you very much.I'd like to make a correction, I misspelled my own last name! It is "KOKORUDA". Do I feel stupid!!! Thanks, Cheryl
          mpetzolt wrote:Cheryl Korkoruda,

          While putting up surnames on the interest page, I accidently deleted your email address from one of your listings (don't know if you had more than one) L( Sorry -- please check the board via http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index and write to me at that email to tell me what to add.....

          Sorry ...

          Maura

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT