Re: [S-R] Check This Site Out!...

  • Marty
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Who left the door open?
      tjkrsjfae554 wrote:http://skktry.8m.net/index.html

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        In a message dated 8/2/02 7:40:04 PM, halfslovak@... writes:

        <<
        Who left the door open?
        tjkrsjfae554 wrote:http://skktry.8m.net/index.html

        There is literally nothing that can be done to stop e-mail messages of this
        type. The only thing that
        can be done is to delete the message if the receiver cannot identify either
        the sender or the subject
        matter. When I received this message, I knew that it had to be a phony since
        there was no hint
        of a S-R connection. The only other thing to do is to "FORWARD" this type
        of message to:

        abuse@... (or: abuse@...; abuse@... and so on.)

        I have sent a few messages to abuse@... and they always reply back to
        me. If Yahoo can locate
        the sender as a Yahoo customer, Yahoo will suspend their service account.
        Unfortunately, there
        are times that they tell me that the sender was not "ACTUALLY" a Yahoo.com
        customer. The Spammers
        know how to disguise their address so they cannot be traces to their e-mail
        address.