Ship list says deported

  • Dorothy Finn
    Message 1 of 171 , Aug 2 12:58 AM
      Hi Folks,
      I just found the ship manifest for my grandmother's sister and over the
      column that shows the line number, it is stamped deported. Does anyone
      on the list know where I might find out why she was deported? Thanks.
      Dorothy
    • JohnY
      Message 171 of 171 , May 30, 2013
        I uploaded a screen shot of the 1828 land census from Hungary. It is for Maly Lipnik, Slovakia which was then Lipnyik, Hungary. Just wanted to share my find as multiple ancestors are listed.
        The full document is at
        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/450353
        volume 24.