Re: [S-R] Damkulic & Petras surname

  • Donna Lachney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
      Doreen, I have the name of Popovich on a baptism paper, from Iglo, Spisska Nova Ves. If you are interested let me know. I would be glad to send you a copy of it so you can see it for yourself. He baptised one of my Great Grandparents.
      Thanks, Donna
      Searching Names: Lacsni, Mlinarcik, Gajdos, Majercsak & Jerisack (the last one could very well be spelled wrong.)
      doreenk2002 <foomiester@...> wrote: It is great to be able to post again:-)Is anyone familiar with
      the surnames Damkulic and Petras---the maiden names of my great
      grandmother and great-great grandmother.The general area these
      families would have lived was on Slovak/Uk border between Husak,SK
      and Uzgorod,UK.Thanks,Doreen

      Researching;Rosko,Fecik,Falis,Popovich,Damkulic,Petras

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT