Re: [S-R] New file uploaded to SLOVAK-ROOTS

  • Michael Zuchick
    Message 1 of 171 , Jul 29, 2002
      In Christ All,

      It appears I am no longer a Member of SLOVAK-ROOTS acording to the records based on a Verification Number & Info. I received when the Group formed.. I am also one of the the one who wrote the document that founded Slavic Genealogy News Group using the Name Kozupchik which is how my name is said though it is written Kozubchik.. Considering this I will unsubscribe from this Group with Great Regret.. May God Bless and Keep you all and our Ascendents and may He grant our Ancestors a Peaceful Repose..

      God Bless,
      Mike Zuchick III (Misha Kozupchik aka Mikhail Kozubchik)
      SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SLOVAK-ROOTS
      group.

      File : /Ultonia1909.jpg
      Uploaded by : m_mikovics <maureen@...>
      Description : Passenger list

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      m_mikovics <maureen@...>

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • JohnY
      Message 171 of 171 , May 30, 2013
        I uploaded a screen shot of the 1828 land census from Hungary. It is for Maly Lipnik, Slovakia which was then Lipnyik, Hungary. Just wanted to share my find as multiple ancestors are listed.
        The full document is at
        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/450353
        volume 24.