Re: [S-R] SEARCHING ENGLER

  • Kayne Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      Hi, you may have been here. Some how a lot of people don't find it. I checked for the names you sent and saw a lot of matches but none for ERSZEBET. However, plenty for Elizabeth Reinhardt. Also Joseph Engler. I don't remember of Franz but you can check. When the page comes up click onto search at top. Down just a bit and type in first and last name then click onto go. Or you can search last name only. http://genforum.genealogy.com/immigrants/page4.html Good kuck. Did you know that you can get the 1030 crnsus for a 2 week trial period? Let me know how you did.
      Engler Katia <englerkatia@...> wrote: Hi!

      I'm looking for my family.

      My father was born in Bataszek - Tolna - Hungary around 1900.

      FRANZ or FERENC ENGLER

      Father: FRANZ or JOSEPH ENGLER (German)

      Mother: ELIZABET or ERSZEBET REINHARDT (German)

      Thank you very much.
      Regards, Katia.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT