Unsubscribe was Re: [S-R] NATAFALVA

  • John M.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2002
      At 08:54 AM 7/15/02 -0400, you wrote:
      >----- Original Message -----

      After the 5th or 6th Unsubscribe try I've received this morning, I must
      tell you you're forgetting the Abra Cadabra, which proceeds the
      Unsubscribe. ;-) Or you can choose to go to:

      How do I unsubscribe from a group?

      To unsubscribe on the Web: Sign in to Yahoo! Groups and go to the My Groups
      page. Click on the Edit Message Settings link at the top of the page. Look
      for the group you wish to unsubscribe from, and select Unsubscribe from the
      pull down list on the right. Click Update to save your changes.

      John