Re: Help finding town, Javatka

  • SantiDClaireS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2002
      Hi List,
      Finally received my grandmother's death certificate from PA. According to her
      husband and daughter, both listed as informant she was born 28 Feb 1856 in
      Javatka, Austria. Oh, her name was Elizabeth Anna Petruska, husband Mike
      Santi. The priest in PA spelled her married name Santij, but death
      certificate says Santi. His death certificate reads Santaj and gives first
      name as Michael. Found it on 1910 census as Mikle. The informant on his death
      certificate was his son Joseph Santi. Thanks for any help locating the town
      of Javatka. Dorothy Santi