Re: [S-R] Re: Kondrc Surname

  • John M.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2002
      At 02:15 PM 7/13/02 -0400, you wrote:
      >Thanks for the info,
      >
      > From what i understand Frank (Francis) was the Last Male Kondrc they have
      >known about (which could or could not be true) where is this Pies^tany
      >online directory?

      Use These for Phone and Postal Code

      http://www.zoznamst.sk/sk/index.html SK phone directory

      Click on the map of Slovakia - Vsetky stanice v SR and then follow
      instructions below. Also, where it says Keyword, if you click on the
      "branz^ovnik" button on the bottom it lists key words such as
      "ambulancia". If you put the keyword in and the town, it will list all the
      "ambulancia" (out patient clinics) in the town.

      You don't have to use diacritic marks. If you're unsure of the spelling in
      a name of person or town, try the first 3 letters of the name or town or
      both to get a larger selection.

      Názov alebo priezvisko* - Put in the surname, at least 3 letters

      Klúc^ové slovo* - Keyword (means - Ako klúcové slovo môzete pouzit niektoré
      heslo z branzovníka. - which I didn't translate because I don't use it. I
      leave it blank)

      Ulica - Street - leave blank unless known

      Císlo domu - House number if known

      Mesto* - Town - must have at least the first three letters of the town. At
      one time you could use just one and run the alphabet.

      Smerové telefónne císlo* = Area code leave blank unless known

      vyhl'adat' = find

      Click on the highlighted names to get the full address and phone numbers.

      vymazat' = erase

      Predcházajúcich 20 záznamov = first 20 names

      D'als^ích 20 záznamov = next 20 names

      Zac^iatok stránky = beginning page

      spat' = back or return
      For postal codes use: