Re: [S-R] Jacob Schuck

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 11:28 PM
      Dear Fran,
      This is very early, 1858. Are you sure about this year? Also, for a German, Le Havre is a bit unusual.
      The only thing that might help you is his wife. Otherwise, this case is hopeless.
      Provided, there are no other documents like marriage or death certificate or maybe naturalization papers available.Sometimes, such documents of his children reveal some more data.
      Another, more tedious method is to use Ellis Island data basa and see ( although you did not say, what do you want to find out), where the Schucks in general were coming from.
      Regards,
      Vladimir