This is a test of my account

  • Tarzantu2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      Hello list members,
      My Yahoo Groups account became corrupted by my wife accessing her Yahoo Group
      on my computer, while I was repairing hers. Somehow her account superseded
      mine and I can no longer access my Yahoo Groups and the site said all posting
      would be under her email address.

      I am still receiving list postings under my email address of
      tarzantu2@... however. So I am replying to a posting that was just posted
      to see what email address shows up for the sender. I still can't access my
      account, but this test will tell me whether or not I can at least reply to a
      posting until this problem is resolved.

      Thanks for your patience.
      Ray