RECORD OF BIRTHS and DEATHS circ. 1925-1930

  • Pat Galovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      I have just determined that a member of my
      husband's family was born in Hranovnica in 1925,
      and consequently died sometime soon after 1929. I
      am unable to locate any information to suggest
      where I might enquire as to her birth/death
      record. Can anyone help?

      Thank you for any and all suggestions.
      Regards,
      Pat, Mission, B.C.