still wanting submissions for SR page

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      We've gotten quite a few submissions of surname interests and location
      interests for the SR page http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index
      but I know there are nearly 400 people on the list....

      don't forget for the surname listing part, if you don't know a location
      in the old country, put unknown to _wherever they ended up_. That still
      may help you connect to someone.

      Still looking for homepages -- if you had yours listed on the old site
      unfortunately I lost them when I changed over, so please resubmit.

      And I"ve listed myself as a lookup volunteer for anyone searching in
      Sabinov as I have all those films and it's turning out nearly every
      family in there is related to me one way or another. So if you have
      films, you might consider listing yourself there. There is also a US
      section if you have CDs of the US you'd do lookups in. We'll add a
      European section if anyone volunteers there.

      I'd like to build the site up a bit before we announce to the public.
      Any suggestions for other pages welcomed.

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching