Re: [S-R] Surname Listing

  • Doris Weigner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
      Do you know where he originated from? My family lived in the
      Phoenixville/Pottstown area. Great-grandfather was Mihaly (Michael) and
      grandfather was Andras (Andrew).

      Doris
    • J Izzo,III
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2002
        No Doris. I do not know where he originated from as he became estranged to my grandmother. His name was Josef.
        Doris Weigner <midwig@...> wrote: Do you know where he originated from? My family lived in the