Book turned to Movie fm Relative in Slovakia

  • vwonxtc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      I was doing more searching and my grandmother told me about a
      Sister Cecilia - a Nun. Well she was the sister of my grandfathers
      mother if i am correct. My grandmother was telling me that she
      wrote a book about her escape from Slovakia as far as i know, and
      later on it became a movie, problem is that she forget the title of
      the book and movie. I know this is a long shot posting about it
      with not much info, but the author should have been a Sister Cecelia
      (spelling?) her Last name would have been BENYAK. If anyone might
      have some info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Dave