Maps of Slovakia?

  • Amy Kollar Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2002
      Thanks to everyone for your advise. I will see what I can find with the
      suggestions you have given me.

      Thank you Vladimir for your pieces of information! I will work on
      obtaining a current map of Slovakia. Anyone know of a reference web page
      for old maps of the area?

      Thanks again!
      Amy
    • Gregory J. Kopchak