SlovakRoots page/your information

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      OK everyone.... the new site is not ready for public consumption yet --
      but the parts where you can share your information on surnames and
      locations are up and I'd like to "try it out" with the listmembers
      first.

      If you go to http://community.webtv.net/slovakroots/index you will find
      links to

      1. Information on joining/leaving the list (you might want to bookmark
      that page)

      2nd section is on sharing information... there is a section for surname
      interests (just surname location and your email as that is what most of
      you seemed to want and so did I), location interests, Lookup offers.

      PLEASE read the directions and send the information to the address given
      on those pages, not to me here at this address. I figure if you guys can
      follow the directions, I might stand a chance with the general public :)

      Any comments, suggestions etc are welcome, please send to that address.

      <fingers crossed that this will work>
      Maura
      SlovakRoots listowner

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...