Feast Days

  • badgerz1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Does anyone on this list know if the Feast Day of St. Cyril & Methodius is a
      "big" celebration day in Slovakia? Would it be appropriate to send a fruit
      basket in honor of this day, or is there an upcoming "important" holiday in
      Slovakia? I am looking for a "reason" to send fruit baskets to my relatives
      in Slovakia.

      Thanks in advance for any help,
      Susan in WI

      PS BTW I am not Catholic, so I am not familiar with the activities
      associated with Feast Days...