Re: [S-R] Sharing Ideas

  • JPasqua342@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      Fran:

      Great idea....................I do some quilting, but never did transfers and
      never would have tried to put freezer paper or fabric thru my printer!!

      Thanks,
      Joann

    • Fran M Roen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        Joann:

        Glad you like it. If your ever in a the market for any quilt books do a
        google search on my name and pick one up. :-)
        Never one to pass up a chance to push an idea :)

        Hope it works well for you.
        Take Care
        Fran Roen