Re: [S-R] Kniesen (Hniezdne) -Hobor - Raab

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 11:58 PM
      Dear Mrs.Schulze,
      Your ancestors will surely not be confined to ony one village of Hniezdne.
      Here are the abstracts from the 1869 Census for Jarabina, that is close to Hniezdne;

      House #177
      Anna Chobor, *1808, widow
      Katarina Chobor,*1832
      Michal Chobor,*1834
      Maria Varsik,*1836, his wife
      Basil Chobor,*1860
      Tereza Chobor,*1864
      Basil Chobor,*1840
      Katarina Reday,*1850, his wife

      House # 176

      Jan Chobor,*1833
      Maria Zubricky,*1838, his wife
      Michal Chobor,*1859
      Julia Chobor,*1861
      Michal Chobor,*1847

      House #169

      Basil Chobor,*1812
      Maria Chobor,*1847, daughter
      Jan Chobor,*1854
      Lukac Chobor,*1863

      Chobor is the spelling you will find in old church records. To be pronounced as Hobor.
      All the Chobors above were born in Jarabina.
      Sincerely,
      Vladimir Bohinc
      www.konekta.sk