Re: [S-R] Why rectangles instead of "N" or "L?"

  • John M.
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 27, 2002
      At 06:46 PM 6/27/02 -0700, you wrote:

      >After I added Slovak in Internet Explorer and printed the pages with the
      >Slovak alphabet on the site below....the rectangles still print, even
      >though on the screen there are no rectangles and the diacritic marks are
      >evident. Would I have to reboot, or just be resigned that they will not print?

      I hadn't tried printing a Slovak page from the Internet. I went
      to: http://www.slposta.sk/default.php and printed it. The diacritic marks
      printed. Are you set for Multilanguage and do you have the Qwerty Slovak
      keyboard selected in Windows?

      John
    • John M.
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 27, 2002
        At 06:46 PM 6/27/02 -0700, you wrote:

        >After I added Slovak in Internet Explorer and printed the pages with the
        >Slovak alphabet on the site below....the rectangles still print, even
        >though on the screen there are no rectangles and the diacritic marks are
        >evident. Would I have to reboot, or just be resigned that they will not print?
        > "John M." <jmatsko4@...> wrote: At 08:16 PM 6/26/02 -0600, you
        > wrote:
        > >At 06:48 PM 6/26/02 -0700, you wrote:
        > >
        > >To see the Slovak alphabet and the pronunciation of the letters, see:
        > >
        > >http://www.slavism.com/slovak/abc.htm

        I missed the site you mentioned initially (above) so I went to this site
        and it printed with diacritics.

        John