Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • JPasqua342@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      Hi group:

      Well there is good news and bad news..............
      Good news......I have a new computer so now I can get with the "program" and
      participate a little better.

      Bad news.........I lost all my "Favorites" on AOL. I put The Carpathian
      Connection back in my favorites, but I can't remember the address' for all
      the others I had. I had maps, culture, recipes, search databases, etc. You
      all know how much you can accumulate over 5 years...........Could you all
      send me some hyperlinks, address', etc. I would really appreciate anything
      you can do.

      Thanks in advance....

      Joann