Re: [S-R] Kondrc Surname

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      Dear Mr.Decker,
      After checking the Ellis Island for Kondrc and all other feasible spellings, as well as my data base, I saw, all these people were from the same area near Trnava, which is next to the place where I am located.
      This is the area where your ancestors should be looked for. For more details, please contact me directly.
      Regards,
      Vladimir Bohinc
      www.konekta.sk