Re: [S-R] Death certifcates

  • travel2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002
      I believe it was a rural area just outside of Mihaloce.

    • Frank R. Plichta
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002
        First of all I assume you mean in Slovakia, right?
        Second, If you mean 1790 or 1890 you could try the films at the Morman
        Church Family History Center if you know the family church and location in
        Slovakia.
        Thirdly, if you mean 1990, those records are still at the church in the
        Slovak community, you would have to write to them and see if they will send
        you the information.

        Everything is in the details!
        Good Luck.

        Frank R. Plichta
        "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"
        "Ja hl'adanie na celom svete za PLICHTA."
        "Das die Welt fuer PLICHTA suchen."
        "Je cherche le monde pour la famille PLICHTA."
        "Buscando el mundo por los PLICHTA."
        "Quaerere summa reum familia PLICHTA."
        I would appreciate receiving ANY information, about ANY Plichta, from ANY
        place, at ANY time in history.