Re: [S-R] Survey - please read

  • ljoh734607@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hi Maura:
      I like the 1 suggestion
      Keep up the good work
    • jean schmidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
        Hi Maura, I love your ideas. I'd like to add a suggestion
        for you to think about. The roll calls are wonderful, but I
        would sincerely like to see the area in which the immigrants
        settled in this country. I often see surnames that I
        recognize, but don't know if they settled in Ohio or PA,
        etc, so I don't know if they are relative to my search or
        not. No pun intended!

        Best wishes,

        jean schmidt