Re: [S-R] Survey - please read

  • k3018@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hi Maura,
      I like option 1 kind of like Helene does her book. I love the fact it is in
      alphabetical order!
      Thanks for asking.

      Kathy

    • ljoh734607@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
        Hi Maura:
        I like the 1 suggestion
        Keep up the good work
        Les
      • jean schmidt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
          Hi Maura, I love your ideas. I'd like to add a suggestion
          for you to think about. The roll calls are wonderful, but I
          would sincerely like to see the area in which the immigrants
          settled in this country. I often see surnames that I
          recognize, but don't know if they settled in Ohio or PA,
          etc, so I don't know if they are relative to my search or
          not. No pun intended!

          Best wishes,

          jean schmidt