Re: [S-R] about 1930 US census films

  • ANITA CHADDERTON
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2002
      Thank you
      ANITA
      "John M." <jmatsko4@...> wrote: At 05:34 AM 6/9/02 -0700, you wrote:

      >Help I need a Cambell's soup list of the apprevations used by members. I
      am new and I is hard to follow the message if you do not understand. Can
      someone lead me to common abbrevations used list.
      ANITA <

      LDS - Latter Day Saints
      FHC - Family History Center (operated by the LDS)
      FHL - Family History Library (s.a.a.)
      SLC - Salt Lake City
      NARA - National Archives and Records Administration
      EIDB - Ellis Island Database
      ED - Enumeration District (census)
      US - United States ;-)
      NY - New York ;-)