re Novohrad County

  • eoneill34
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hello John,
      Thanks for all the information. I have received an Email from a
      person who has given me a number to call to find out the status on
      the LDS records for Horne Strhare. I called yesterday but the lady I
      was supposed to contact was out to lunch and unfortunately I couldn't
      call back before leaving for work. I'll try again today. I'll let you
      know what the answer is.
      Emily.